- 2 fennels
- 1 large orange
- 4 salmon fillets
- Kalamon Olives from Samos
- 1 red onion
- black pepper and sea salt
- Markou Samos olive oil with Orange
- herbs to finish: celery, oregano or dill (choose 1 herb, best not mix)
– Lamshoulder with bone
– Markou Samos olive oil with garlic
– Fresh rosemary
– 1 orange
– (option) Metaxa
– Markou Samos olive oil with orange
Pour some of Markou Samos olive oil with garlic in the meat, add salt and pepper.
Prepare the topping : mustard, honey, Metaxa and Markou Samos olive oil with orange . Mix everything with a fork.
Put ‘a bed’ of fresh rosemary in a large tray and put the meat on top.
Pour the topping generously over the meat.
Wash the orange and Make thick slices (1 cm). Put the slices around the meat.
Place the tray in the middle of the pre-warmed oven (I prefer at 160° and let it slowly cook). Put the juice over the meat every 15 minutes.
The meat is ready when it comes off the bone very easily.
Serve with aubergines with tomatoes and feta in the oven and kritaraki.
Use the sauce to put over the meat when serving.
Many thanks to Ronny for this recipe !